Saturday, October 13, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!



The gorgeous Stephanie over at Beauty By Lee awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award! I feel so bad because I dont think I saw this..If I did and I already did this awhile ago then I feel really dumb but I have def mom brain going on. I cant remember anything lately! I might as well have amnesia. Anywho. She awarded it to me and with this award I have to list 7 random things about myself..


1. I have a huge phobia of fish and small holes grouped together..like a sponge, or bee hive etc. FREAKS ME OUT! Fish... I'm just scared to death of them. 99.9% of the time I cant even look at them. Picture or real life.

2. I love Greys Anatomy

3. My son has 3 nipples. Yes thats not about me but its hilarious non the less. The third is right above one of his normal ones and its tiny you only see it if you look close.

4. I love peanut butter and banana sandwiches

5. every single time I spell out banana I sing it like the gwen stefani song. thats my personal spell check.

6. I daydream all day long about saving peoples lives, or some crazy accident or traumatic thing happening around me and me running and saving everyone.

7. Every time I listen to music I daydream that Im performing it on a stage in front of thousands of people. If there isnt a good solid guitar sound or vocals in the song I normally dont listen to it cause I cant perform those types of songs haha

ok so this is prob gonna make me sound a little cray cray but oh well. :p

Im supposed to tag someone else so I tag
Girlie Blog Seattle

No comments:

Post a Comment