Saturday, October 13, 2012

Todays Nail






It took me two days to complete because I have two sick babies and a sick hubby, I used Essie Turquoise and Caicos and Aruba Blue and the silver striping polish. I bought some striping tape off of ebay to try to get straight and clean lines. I dont know how I feel about the tape yet. I got the idea with the tape from the daily nail. Hers def looks much better than mine. Im still trying to find a thicker tape because my tape is soooo thin it doesnt give the look I was looking for which if it were just a litttttttle bit thicker would be perfect. I also used a dotting tool I bought a pack off of ebay a while ago for about 3.00. I love ebay for nail supplies. Actually I love ebay for a lot of things! Dirt cheap stuff and free shipping. I really didnt care too much for the turquoise polish, it took 3 coats to get it looking decent. Each time Id go to do the next coat even though the last one was dry, it would take the previous one away with each swipe. It was horrible. It was ok by the third but I think that Wet n Wild Ineedarefreshmint is much better for that type of color and much cheaper.  I topped it all off with my face seche vite top coat. No base coat this time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment