Monday, February 27, 2012

We Find Out Today What the Baby Is!!!

We have 3 hours before the ultrasound appointment! So excited! I have no idea one way or the other. I refer to the baby as he sometimes but all I have been able to think about is girl stuff. So no clue. I dont even know what I want besides a healthy baby.

My thoughts on Girls vs Boys: CLICK BELOW!



Girls Good stuff:
Makeup :)
Frilly stuff
Cute clothes
pierced ears
will give you babies when they get married

Girls Bad Stuff:
Emotional...
pmsing
boys
school can be extra rough for them to feel pretty
the need to feel pretty haha
boys
dramatic
attitudes
boys


Boys Good Stuff (this is all from my experiences with Noah):
they love their mamas :)
So loving
So sweet
Easy to dress
Easy to amuse
tough
Love to cuddle with their mamas


Boys Bad Stuff:
May get in fights in school :/
hormones...aka girls
more dare devils with driving


These things I know have no weight whatsoever Im just sayin..

So I dont know. To me economically a boy would be better because weve saved all of noahs stuff! We could leave his room the color it is, and I know how to take care of a baby boy haha. A girl though would be nice because my husband doesnt want anymore kids so...it would be nice to have one of both. Im torn. I wont be sad either way. I just want whatever it is to be a healthy strong baby! Its odd to say...but for some reason I cant wait to nurse. That bond is something I didnt really get to have with Noah long. I went back to work and nursing stopped. So this time I want to nurse only. No formula. So....I'll be reporting back today! We Will See SOON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment