Thursday, October 18, 2012

My All Time Favorite Shower Cleaner!

I found this on pinterest a while back and I have been hooked every since! It makes for the cleanest most sparkling showers ever! I even spray down the shower curtain liner with it and it makes it look brand new without even having to take a rag or shower brush cleaner to it! Just spray it down with water and your done! The shower walls and bathtub I usually spray it on and leave it for about an hr you can do less time if you want but I like to leave it. I then go back in with a cleaning brush and cleaning rag and I start scrubbing, It makes it look SO clean and it literally shines after. I use 1 cup of white vinegar and 1 cup of Dawn dish soap. The blue one. I put that in a spray bottle and I use that for both of our bathroom tubs and showers. I used to warm up the white vinegar for about 1 min in the microwave but I havent noticed a difference from when I dont so...I dont think you need to! Happy Cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment