Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Best Pancakes EVER! Very Kid Friendly!

Growing up I used to HATE pancakes. It was the only thing my dad could cook and he'd only make them every once in awhile but he'd force us to all sit at the table and eat tons of them. I HATED them. My husband as since changed my mine towards them. He has always doctored them up with things and it has made a world of difference! Our son loves them as well so a couple times a week I make these for him and I. Its just Bisquick, blueberries (sometimes strawberries), cinnamon, and sugar. I usually just do 2 cups Bisquick, 1 cup milk, 2 eggs for the bisquick part. I then add about a tablespoon of sugar, and I have a cinnamon sugar mix that I got at the grocery store I add also. I usually add it to the mix and then again on top of the pancakes. I just add a few shakes to the mix before pouring it in the pan so its not toooo much. Just use your judgement on whats too much or too little for your taste buds. Once done I top them off with butter, syrup, and whipped cream :) A family staple and favorite!






No comments:

Post a Comment