Monday, October 31, 2011

Update of the Cassia and Amla

So I finally uploaded the pics I took the night I did my herb treatment. I didnt notice that big of a difference. My hair is shiny today, and feels good BUT thats coming from an etsy shop : http://www.etsy.com/shop/SiameseTwists?ref=seller_info
her products are amazing. Thats def where my shine is coming from.
Here is my hair after I washed it and conditioned it, no products air dryed.



here is my mix:

I mixed up 100 grams of cassia, 100 grams of amla, some evoo, castor oil, hairveda vatika frosting, and warm water. I let it sit for an hour before putting it in. I got my powders from butters n bars.


Here is the after still no products in hair, just rinsed out the mix, co washed with a cheapie condish

my hair was still a little wet in the last ones. Im not exactly sold on it yet. I only used half of the mix I made so I will prob try it again, next time I think Im going to mix some conditioner in the mix and do more so of a glaze. I will say considering cassia is colorless, my hair looked more red after I rinsed it which is odd. Im not sure why that happened. Maybe the amla? I thought that would have a darkening effect only if you had light hair, but not sure. I do have hair color on top of hair color on top of hair color lol and it was just the parts that are colored that looked lighter aka more red.

No comments:

Post a Comment