Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The verdict on baby oil...

So basically what I thought originally was right. Baby oil is a no go. I googled a few things and some people said it was good others said not so much but for the same reason I originally thought. It blocks your pores etc. Sooo thats prob why it makes me sweat so bad!

So some oils to try instead would be:
Coconut Oil
Argan Oil
Olive Oil
Emu Oil
Vit e

Butters:
Unrefined Shea Butter
Cocoa Butter
Mango Butter

Now im not tryin to fake the funk but I've only tried shea out of the butters. So I cant say what would be best. Im on a mission to have better looking moisturized skin. So I'm gonna be trying all of these out. I want my skin to be moist and looking younger! Yes I'm only 26 but I can already see time taking its toll on my body. I will def report back with my moisture findings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment