Monday, April 1, 2013

JRS Photograph! (aka my super talented sis in law)

Ladies if your live in Florida (or will be vacationing) and are ever in need of a photographer/cosmetologist/makeup artist definitely check out my sister in law Jenna. She is the owner of JRS Photography based in Lakeland, Florida. Shes seriously probably one of the most creative people I know. She has a natural talent of being able to capture the best moments with her photography. Check out her facebook page here for more info and photos of her work! Make sure to click "LIKE" once she gets to 100 likes on her page shes giving away a free session! If your in Ohio you can still win because is gonna be coming back to visit at the end of the year.
Here are a few of my favorite photos of her work, first one being my baby Noah :)












No comments:

Post a Comment