Thursday, November 29, 2012

Work Look Of the Day

I snapped a few pics before work today. I didnt have as much time as I did yesterday and I didnt wear lashes but my lashes look really long still thanks to my buxom mascara again! I didnt wear lipstick in any of these pictures just the fresh clear lip treatment (which I love) Sooo the Makeup Forever translucent powder and the flash on cameras dont work to well together. I have a white cast under my eyes on some of the photos due to the translucent powder.

Face:
Murad oil mattifier
Urban Decay pore minimizing primer
Nars Sheer Matte foundation in Syracuse
Nars blot powder in Mountain and Beach 
Makeup Forever Hd concealer 
MUFE translucent powder
Nars Blush in Dolce Vita
MUFE powder in #17 for contour


Eyes:
Urban Decay smoked palette I used mushroom, asphalt, kinky, and blackout
MUFE #17 
Urban Decay Naked palette virgin
Stila waterproof liquid liner 
Buxom Amplified mascara
rimmel eyebrow pencil in dark brown and the shade right below dark brown

Lips:
Fresh lip treatment in clear







2 comments:

  1. Pretty the white cast is due to excess powder that's all no biggie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I need to find a dif powder because every picture Ive been taking lately out whenever there is a flash I have all this white under my eyes

    ReplyDelete