Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Look for the day! Work Flow



I didnt have to be at work till 6pm tonight! I loved it! I got plenty of time with my babies and had time to do my makeup fun. I normally have to sacrifice one or the other. Since my babies mean more to me than makeup I usually just do something quick easy and natural looking. Today though I had plenty of time to have fun with it! I watched a video on youtube that inspired the eye. Ill link it here .  I took pictures before I left for work and then I also took pictures when I got home from work about 5 hours later. Im pleased with all my primers and products! Everything but my lipstick stayed in place! The pictures after work are at the bottom.  I didnt use any filters or fixes to these pictures so please excuse my pores!

Face:
Murad oil control
Urban Decay primer
Nars Sheer Matte in Syracuse
Benefit Erase Paste in Med
Nars powder in Mountain
Nars powder in Beach under eye area only
Makeup Forever translucent powder under eye only
Makeup Forever shadow in #17 for contour
Nars blush in Dolce Vita


Eyes:
Urban Decay primer potion original
UD shadow in Evidence
UD shadow in blackout
Stila waterproof liquid liner
Buxom Mascara
Lashes off ebay from japan
Smashbox matte shadow in a creme color under brow

Lips:
I used nars powder in beach on top of a nude/coral lipgloss. (not a good idea I hated it)
















No comments:

Post a Comment