Friday, July 5, 2013

Before and After : My mom

My mom has MS and has had it for years, she fell asleep probably 15 times during the 40 min I did her makeup. I took the before picture after I had already started highlighting her face with foundation hence the light spot on her forehead haha. I used RCMA foundation, ben nye banana powder, a darker shade of powder foundation for setting her contour, nars dolce vita blush, mac dip down gel liner and elf brow powder on her brows, I used a brownish lip liner and mixed 3 dif lipsticks to get the color it is,  I just smoked her eyes out some with black track gel liner and a brown makeup forever shadow. Lorac bronze shadow from the pro palette on her inner corners. 



2 comments:

  1. oh my! your mom looks beautiful!! and youre beautiful as well! i am amazed at your talent. following, for sure ;)

    ReplyDelete