Saturday, October 29, 2011

Cassia and AMLA powders! Goin ayurvedic! (sort of)

So Im doing a hair treatment tonight. We'll see how it goes. I ordered some herbs from butters n bars website. I got 100 grams of Cassia, 200 grams of AMLA, and 100 grams of Brahmi powders. For this batch all I did was mix the Cassia and one box (100 grams) of AMLA. Mixed it with warm water, some evoo and castor oil. Let it sit for an hour while I washed my hair. Its all air dried now and theres no products it in, I'm gonna go ahead and start with the process of application! I'll report back. I need to get with the program and start taking some pics! :)
Later gators.

ps. I've tried henna in the past when my hair was natural before. HATED it. yes it was baq. yes it did everything its done for everyone elses hair who loved it. It loosened my curl pattern too much and I like to be able to put highlights in when I want and I couldnt because they came out red! Bleach on bleach on bleach and it was red red red. No blonde like I wanted. So im not going to do the henna now that its all cut out but I tried cassia before pre henna and it was good :) so now im gonna try out these other herbs as well

No comments:

Post a Comment