Monday, October 24, 2011

Awake.

A lot has been going on these past weeks.
Its been quite the roller coaster ride.
I havent been able to sleep at night.
Just awake. Not really functioning, just awake and unable to sleep.
For a brief time it felt like my life was on pause..
that pause is over but I still cant get the drive or motivation to get going.
I cant sleep at night, then once I finally fall asleep, with having a baby hes up early, so Im so tired when I get up I cant function more than to take care of him..everything else is suffering.
My life seems to have shifted in a major way recently. Maybe I'm not dealing with the change well.
Either way I dont feel like me. I dont even feel close to feeling like me. Part of me feels like I dont even know who "me" is.
There's so many distractions in life, its so easy to lose focus of what you want, what you stand for. You get so caught up in everything going on around you that you lose yourself and your footing. I feel like im standing still while everything around me is flying by.
........................

1 comment:

  1. Aren't these words the truth! -Sometimes I just want to hit pause so that I can just breathe in peace :)

    xoxo
    http://preponderance-of-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete